Business Letter of Correspondence: Dissatisatisfied

Share:
Horizon, Inc.
2564 Oasis Tower, Abu Dhabi, P.O. Box: 25468
Tel: 025364879; Fax: 025854575




Tareef
Logistics Department Head

June 17, 2013
Ms. Jane Dell
Epson Sales Representative
Epson Middle East
452 Radison Building, Dubai

Dear Ms. Dell,

I would like to extend my gratitude for your kind help to Horizon, Inc., and to me personally, when we ordered 300 printing cartridges last month, as per order number 154687000. The support you have provided was of great necessity to me. Epson had been a great partner to us and we believe that a good relationship between us would be mutually beneficial.

However, I was dissatisfied with the service I got last month. I requested a rush order to meet a high number of orders for our products. You promised to do your best to deliver the order on or before the deadline. Unfortunately, the order arrived two days later than required and it resulted to shortage of our products during the conference, which eventually led to loss or revenue expectations.

Nonetheless, you also promised to give us 30% discount because of the large volume we had and the relationship we had with Epson. But when we receive the bill from your accountant, the 30% discount did not reflect in the bill. As much as the revenue loss is difficult to replace, I am asking you to provide the 30% discount as promised.

I am hoping you will be able to respond to my request sooner. I am also hoping that any unwarranted delays, such as already happened, will not resurface in the future to avoid revenue losses to us.

Sincerely,


Tareef
Logistics Department Head

tf (REPLACE WITH INITIAL)

Enclosure
(FOR ENCLOSURE OF THE ORDER SLIP: IF YOU DONT WANT TO ENCLOSE, PLEASE ERASE)